Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
- Your Color Library - Use to create color maps, moodboards and harmonies.
- Organized into Hues, the system includes 63 color-coded folders: 58 folders with chromatic colors and 5 special folders with gray colors provide access to the Coloro system.
- Each folder contains 5cm x 5cm removable, double-layered polyester swatches that you can remove and analyze up close.
- 3 x blank folders in the back let you play around with different combinations and palettes.
- Your perfect work-from-home solution.
- Features all 3,500 colors organized by Hue, Lightness, Chroma; color index with colors arranged in numerical order.
- Two binders contain 63 color-coded pages: 58 pages with chromatic colors and 5 special pages for all the shades of gray.
- Easily removable pages with 2cm x 1.5cm double-layered removable polyester chips.
- Your color referencing tool for when you’re on the go.
- One binder contains 63 color-coded pages: 58 pages with chromatic colors and 5 special pages for all the shades of gray.
- Sleek design with new clip system; each page is easily removed and contains 1.5cm x 1.5cm double-layered polyester chips.
- Colors arranged by Hue, Lightness, Chroma; color index with colors arranged in numerical order, 4 passe-partouts (black, white, dark and light gray).
- Your essential color check.
- Facilitates color communication between designers, suppliers and buyers.
- Available in all 3,500 colors, the Polyswatch cards feature 10.5cm x 10cm double-layered polyester fabric with the unique 7-digit code.
- Includes free download of technical values – LAB, RGB, HTML.
- Use these to create moodboards and to communicate colors accurately.
- Your Coloro dictionary for clear communication.
- Features all 3,500 colors organized by numerical order.
- Light to carry, the compact, portable ring-binder presents 50 pages, with 70 colors per page in 1.5cm x 1.5cm double-layered fixed polyester samples.
- Especially useful for buyers, merchandisers, marketers and suppliers.
- Bring color to life with our digital Workspace.
- Explore and navigate all 3,500 color combinations and download your color palettes.
- View single colors, navigate by 3D model, or scroll through the product.
- Find color harmonies, define your own colors and create collections to download and share.
- Optimize your internal color management process.
- How do your color choices influence your brand’s positioning? How does it compare to your competitors? Will your color choices reflect the trend color for consumers for future seasons?
- Our international team of experts will work with your color team to deliver solutions, through innovation workshops, market analysis and ongoing education programs.