Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
(“Terms & Conditions”)
This website ("Website") is operated by CLR Code Limited Niederlassung Deutschland, registered in England and Wales with registration number 10411689 and registered office address at The Prow, 1 Wilder Walk, London W1B 5AP, United Kingdom, with business address at Alte Ziegelei 2-4, 51491 Overath, Germany (“CLR Code”)
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before using the Website. By accessing any part of the Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms & Conditions in full, regardless of whether or not you choose to register as a member on the Website.
CLR Code may revise these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting an update on the Website. Your continued use of the Website after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms & Conditions and they shall be binding on you. You should therefore check the Website from time to time to review the then current Terms & Conditions. These Terms & Conditions were last updated in May 2017.
Whilst CLR Code endeavours to make sure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, it shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for any other reasonable cause.
You acknowledge that whilst CLR Code endeavours to make sure that information on the Website and any related material provided to you by CLR Code, whether by email or otherwise (“CLR Code Materials”) is accurate and complete, it is provided only for general information, is not intended to address your particular requirements and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by CLR Code. You acknowledge that the CLR Code Materials should not be relied upon by you in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment or other business or personal decisions and acknowledge that professional advice should be obtained before making any such decision. Finally, you acknowledge that some of the content may be supplied by third parties and the accuracy and completeness of it will not have been checked by CLR Code.
CLR Code will use reasonable endeavours to make sure that the Website and the CLR Code Materials do not contain or promulgate any viruses or other malicious code. However, it is recommended that you should virus check all such materials and regularly check for the presence of viruses and other malicious code.
Use of Website Content
All intellectual property rights in the CLR Code Materials are reserved by CLR Code or its licensors or users (as applicable).
You agree that in using the CLR Code Materials you shall (except where otherwise agreed in writing with CLR Code or expressly permitted by German law) use them only in accordance with the following permitted uses:
- viewing them on a computer screen and printing not more than one copy of them (and not further copying them);
- where and to the extent (only) that permission to download and store them is specifically granted in the relevant CLR Code Materials (if at all), downloading and storing the content on the hard disk of your computer or portable media but not making any further transfer or copy of it; and
- making only such other use (if any) of them as may be specifically authorised in the CLR Code Materials.
For the avoidance of doubt, you agree not to distribute, reproduce, modify, store, transfer or in any other way use any of the CLR Code Materials (including as part of any database, library, news, information, archive, website or similar service) other than as set out above.
In particular, but not limited to, you may:
- not create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes any CLR Code Materials;
- not to scrape, extract, download, upload, sell or offer for sale any of the CLR Code Materials and you agree not to use, or cause to be used, any computerized or other manual or automated program or mechanism, tool, or process, including any scraper or spider robot, to access, extract, download, scrape, data mine, display, transmit, or publish, any of the CLR Code Material;
- not disseminate advertisements on the Website or use the CLR Code Materials for any other commercial purposes (which would include using them to promote or encourage the sale of your goods/services);
- not transmit or re-circulate any CLR Code Materials to any third party (unless specifically authorised to do so by CLR Code);
- not remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from the CLR Code Materials;
- not disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- not disseminate any material which is or may infringe the rights (including intellectual property rights) of any third party or be unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience or may restrict or inhibit the use of the Website by any person or which constitutes or encourages conduct that may be considered a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability in any country in the world;
- not disseminate any material which does or may bring CLR Code or any of its brands or subsidiaries into dispute or in any way damage their reputation;
- not disseminate any material that may interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data; and
- not post link(s) that take users to material that contravenes any of the above restrictions.
Additional terms may apply to:
- any purchases you make through the Website; and
- registration to the Website and/or any other email alert or other related services.
Use of Software
Copyright in any software that is made available for download from the Website and/or the CLR Code Materials belongs to CLR Code or its suppliers. Your use of the software is governed by the terms of any licence agreement that may accompany or be included with it. Do not install or use any software unless you agree to such licence agreement.
Links to and from other websites
Links on the Website to third party websites are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Website. CLR Code has not reviewed these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. CLR Code therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found on them, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
You may link to the home page of the Website but strictly only on the basis that you do not replicate the home page of the Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the Website;
- you do not in any way imply any endorsement by CLR Code other than with its written consent or misrepresent your relationship with CLR Code;
- you do not use any logos or trade marks displayed on the Website without the express written permission of CLR Code;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
You may link to other pages of the Website only with the prior written consent of CLR Code and subject always to the obligations set out in this Clause 6. If you wish to do so, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All CLR Code trade marks and graphics, logos, designs, page headers and button icons are the intellectual property rights of CLR Code and neither they nor any confusingly similar versions may be used by you including (but not limited to) as part of any trade marks and/or domain names without the prior written consent of CLR Code other than for the purpose of referring to CLR Code and its associated brands lawfully and in good faith (only).
Suspension of access to the Website and User Compensation
Without prejudice to the provisions of Clause 8, you agree to compensate CLR Code in respect of any claims, losses, expenses and/or liabilities (including legal fees) which arise from your use of the Website and/or the CLR Code Materials (or by a third party using your user name and password) including in particular (but not limited to) any statements, contributions or other content posted on the Website or any breach of Clause 3.
CLR Code may suspend or terminate your access to the Website without prior notification in case of any violation of these Terms & Conditions.
Limitation of CLR Code's Liability
Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall limit or exclude CLR Code’s liability for injury of life, body and health, intent, gross negligence, liability for assuming a guarantee, or as far as liability is unlimited by reason of mandatory legal provisions (e.g. according to the Product Liability Act (“ProdHaftG”)).
CLR Code is liable for damages caused by the violation of cardinal obligations. Cardinal obligations are fundamental rights and obligations that are material for the purpose of these Terms & Conditions and on the fulfillment of which you may therefore rely. In case of a slightly negligent breach of cardinal obligations, liability shall be limited to the typical foreseeable damage.
Without prejudice to the preceding paragraphs of this Clause 8, CLR Code‘s liability for loss of profit is excluded and CLR Code’s liability for direct damages (such as e.g. material damages including a resulting technical or reduced market value, repair cost, etc.) shall always be limited in aggregate to five hundred Euro (EUR 500) per damage event unless otherwise agreed in writing between us.
Privacy and Cookies Policy
The provision of personal information by you and use of it and cookies by CLR Code is subject to CLR Code's Privacy and Cookies Policy available here.
In the event that any provision of these Terms & Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms & Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable.
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Germany and the courts of Cologne shall have exclusive jurisdiction. The United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods (UNCISG) shall not apply.